Most people could use some extra money. Even if you don’t need it, it’s nice to have a little extra to play with or save. So after scouring the internet and weeding through what felt like a million of scams and waste of time here are a few of my favorite ways to make a little extra money.
Technically this is 9 ways to make money but I’m counting selling on Ebay, Craigs List, and Facebook Market as one. They are all basically the same thing just different places to sell.
- My all time favorite is Ibotta. This app allows you to get money back for shopping. So far we’ve made $20 a month by buying things we normally buy. After each grocery trip, I sit down with our receipts, open the app, and look to see if we bought anything on their lists. They have a ton of stores even regional grocery stores. Bonus, using this link will give you $10 after you redeem your first offer!
- Pay Your Selfie– This a newer easier way to take surveys. Take pictures doing specific things or with your favorite lip balm, candles, or even your vacuum!
- Inbox Dollars– Earn money for watching videos, taking surveys, and even playing games.
- Inbox Dollars– (Same as the app but for computers users)
- Swag Bucks
- Iwrite– Get paid to write for other people. Pay is based on length of the article, the level of skill/ education required, and how highly you are rated by customers.
- Donate Plasma: I know that some people may look down on this or think its weird or gross but think about what you are doing. You are giving something that not everyone can give, something that some people need to live. I’ve received plasma based medication twice, once during my pregnancy and again right after delivery due to having O- blood. Without this shot my body could have terminated my pregnancy and if any of our blood had mixed (my daughter is A+) it could prevent ever having another baby. All of this was prevented because someone with + blood decided to donate. In PA you can earn an average of $250 a month by donating twice a week.
- E-bay: Post some of the odd and ends you have laying around and don’t need
- Craig’s list: Just be careful and met in a public place
- Facebook marketplace: I used this to sell our old baby furniture. Again, use caution and met in public places.
While these methods won’t make you rich, they can give you extra grocery money, money to tuck away, or extra money for a fun night out. Let me know if you try any of these or your other favorite ways to make a little extra cash.